Last updated: 16.08.2022.
Welcome to Shoppanel!
Shoppanel is a Website owned and operated by Opinodo (“Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”), a Danish company located in Copenhagen.
Disclaimer: To make things easier for Our users, We translated all Our legal documents from English to different languages using machine translation. In some cases, machine translation can lead to accuracy issues. If there are any parts of this policy You don’t understand and need more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Us.
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words with the first letter capitalized are defined under the following definitions.
- Personal Information – Refers to any information which helps to identify a particular person or user interacting with Our Website, or any information from which the user’s identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained by the entity that is holding the information;
- Website – Refers to the website located at https://shoppanel.net/ ;
- We (“Us”, “Our”, “Company”) – Refers to the Company Opinodo, located at Svanvej 22, Copenhagen, Denmark;
- You (“Your”) – Refers to any individual who is accessing Our Website;
- Device – Refers to any device that is being used to access Our Website.
The following definitions are applicable to both singular and plural.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The term “personal information” refers to any information that relates to You and allows someone to identify You, such as your name, email address, home address, phone number, device information, geolocation, profile activities, and so on. This information can be collected automatically or You may provide it to Us through Your relationship with Us or We may collect it from cookies, third parties, and similar technologies.
The information we collect helps us improve Our services and users’ experience when they access Our Website, detect and prevent spam and fraudulent activities on Our Website, and comply with legal obligations. In addition, the personal information We collect is necessary for analytics, market research, advertising, and marketing purposes.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect personal information that You provide to us through Your relationship with Our Website. Depending on Your relationship with Our Website (whether You are just browsing, signing up, what choices You make on the website), we may collect different types of personal information.
All information that You voluntarily provide to Us, must be true and complete. If there are any changes to the information You have already provided to Us, You must notify Us immediately of such changes.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
Some personal information We collect is collected automatically by technology. The data that is collected this way does not reveal Your specific identity, but may include the following:
- Device information (device type, device identifiers, device characteristics, etc)
- Usage information (interactions with the website, activities, and choices that are made on the website)
- Brower information (operating system, browser version, installed plug-ins, time zone, etc)
- Location information (device location)
- Other technical information
The information that is collected this way is necessary for improving Our website, internal analytics, and reporting purposes.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies are small pieces of data that are downloaded and stored on your computer (or other smart devices you’re using) when you access Our Website. Cookies can be set by the website owner and by third parties.
- Cookies set by the website owner (first-party cookies) are widely used for making the website function properly and improve the users’ experience when they access our website.
- Third-party cookies (cookies set by parties other than the website owner) are set for enabling third-party features on the website in question.
It is possible to prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable cookies, you may experience the downgrade or total failure of some of the website’s elements.
We also use other tracking technologies, such as web beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information, as well as analyze and improve Our Website.
DO WE COLLECT SENSITIVE INFORMATION?
Sensitive information is a subcategory of personal information that includes information about Your racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, biometric data, etc.
We only collect sensitive information in a very limited number of circumstances (depending on how You interfere with Our Website). Any sensitive information You post on Our website in a visible place (for example, in the comment section) will become public information. Thus, We strongly advise You to be very careful about sharing Your sensitive information online.
DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors (children below the age where parental consent is required). If We become aware that We have unintentionally collected any information from minors, We will take reasonable measures to delete such Personal Information.
If you become aware of any Personal Information that We may have collected, please contact Us via this email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may collect, use, hold, and disclose Your Personal Information for various purposes, such as:
- customizing, personalizing, and improving Your experience of Our Website;
- marketing and advertising purposes;
- sending promotional information about some services that might be of interest to You;
- analytics and market research purposes that help us to improve Our Website;
- complying with legal requirements and regulations;
- resolving any disputes which may arise;
- preventing frauds and ensuring that Our Website is safe.
In addition, We may collect, use, hold, and disclose Your Personal Information for:
- Enabling participation in online surveys;
- Gathering profiling information to better target specific surveys and other market research programs to a Panelist;
- Contacting Panelist to invite them to participate in surveys or other market research programs;
- Updating the records of Panelist’s Personal Information;
- Managing incentives programs and fulfilling Panelist’s requests for such incentives;
- Allowing Panelists to participate in sweepstakes (if permitted);
- Responding to any messages or requests a Panelist may send;
- Validating the profiling information or answers a Panelist provided to a survey or other market research program;
- Providing service and support to Panelists;
- Detecting and preventing violation of the Terms & Conditions;
- Investigating suspected fraudulent activity or violation of another party’s rights;
- Responding to duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities or where required by law;
- As otherwise authorized by a Panelist.
Note: Receiving email communications may be a requirement of your participation in surveys or other market research programs. A panelist can opt-out from receiving these emails by unsubscribing from surveys or other market research programs at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
WILL WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH ANYONE?
Your information might be shared, from time to time, with some third parties, such as service providers, vendors, consultants, agents, affiliates, business partners, and other third parties.
We may share the information with these parties if it is necessary to achieve Our legitimate business interests, if You’ve given Us specific consent to share Your information for a specific purpose, if We are legally required to do so in order to comply with governing law, court orders, and other legal processes, or We may share Your information if it is necessary for preventing and taking action against some fraudulent activities and violations of Our policies.
Information sharing with third parties is sometimes necessary for various marketing efforts such as data analysis, hosting services, promotional purposes, customer service, email campaigns.
In addition, Your information might be shared in situations when We’re scaling up Our Website, merging or selling Our company, or in case of unlikely bankruptcy.
Please note that some third parties can be located outside of Your country and in this case, Your information will have to be shared outside of Your country. To learn more about international transfers, please check the section named “WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?”.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
The information We collect from You may be transferred and kept on servers located outside of Your country. By continuing to use Our Website, You agree to this transfer of information.
To learn more about how We protect Your Personal Information, please check the section named “WILL WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?”.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING HOW WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
We want to make sure that We’re delivering the best possible service to You and allow You to be in control of how We use and collect Your Personal Information. We fully recognize Your legal rights regarding how We process Your information. The following paragraphs describe Your legal rights and how You can exercise them.
- Right to be informed — You have the right to obtain confirmation and information about the processing of Your Personal Information;
- Right of access – You have the right to access any information We have about You;
- Right to rectification — You have the right to have any inaccuracies about Your Personal Information corrected;
- Right to erasure — You have the right to have Your Personal Information deleted (this right is limited to information which according to law and regulation may only be processed with Your consent if You withdraw Your consent for processing);
- Right to restriction of information processing — You have the right to require that the processing of Your Personal Information is restricted (during the course of any investigation into honoring Your request, Opinodo’s access to Your Personal Information will be limited);
- Right to information portability — You have the right to have Your Personal Information transferred to another party in a readily available format (this right is limited to information provided by You).
If You are a resident in the EEA or UK and You believe Your Personal Information is being unlawfully processed, You have the right to complain to Your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here.
If You are a resident in Switzerland, the contact details of the data protection authorities are available here.
If You want to exercise any of Your rights, you may contact Opinodo with such a request using the contact details provided in the section named “HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?”.
Opinodo always ensures that it is permitted to process Your Personal Information. Opinodo generally does this by obtaining your consent, however, in limited cases, Opinodo may use a statutory condition to process Your Personal Information.
If a statutory condition applies and allows Opinodo to process Your Personal Information and You withdraw consent for information processing, this will not necessarily mean that Opinodo will cease to process Your Personal Information as it may, for example, be under a statutory duty to continue to process Your Personal Information for some specific purposes.
WILL WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We will take all reasonable steps to keep Your personal information protected. We have put in place appropriate measures to keep your information from getting lost, altered, or used in an unauthorized manner.
Please note that transmitting and sharing information via the Internet is never 100% secure. Although We do our best to keep Your information safe and secure, We can not guarantee its absolute safety and security. Any transmission of information is only at Your risk so make sure to treat this matter with the utmost care.
HOW LONG WILL WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
We will store Your Personal Information no longer than it is necessary to process Your activity or no longer than You authorized. The length of time we decide to store Your Personal Information may also depend on Opinodo’s or one of Opinodo’s partner’s contractual commitments to You, applicable periods of limitation (to bring claims), or according to applicable law.
If You want to access the information We have collected, You can send us a request. Upon receiving a request from an individual to access, erase, or change their stored information, We will attempt to provide the requested information within 30 days, providing that the request is such that it can be reasonably responded to in that time frame. If more time is required, We will notify You within 30 days. In case We have to verify Your identity, We may ask You to provide some additional documentation that will confirm Your identity.
In certain situations, however, We may not be able to provide access to some Personal Information. This may occur when:
- providing access to Personal Information would likely reveal Personal Information about a third party;
- The information has been collected for the purposes of a legal investigation.
In case We have to deny an individual’s request to access their Personal Information, We will notify them of the reason for the refusal.
WHAT IS OUR STANDING ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND COOKIES?
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
GOOGLE ADSENSE AND DOUBLECLICK COOKIE
Our Website runs ads from Google Adsense. In order to ensure that users are seeing ads that are relevant to their search intent and activity on the Internet, Google places cookies owned by Doubleclick. This way, Google can identify users, run ads that are user-specific, and improve digital advertising. Users may remove Doubleclick cookies by changing the settings of their browser.
If you want to learn more about digital advertising and how You can keep your information from being processed this way, visit www.aboutads.info/choices.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Some of these cookies help Our Website function properly, while others are necessary for analytics, advertising, and improving the users’ experience.
It is possible to prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on Your browser. Keep in mind that if You choose to disable cookies, You may experience the downgrade or total failure of some of the Website’s elements.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Do-Not-Track (DNT) is a web browser setting that, when turned on, allows You to not have Your actions monitored online and stops all tracking activities. The DNT feature was first introduced in 2010 by the US Federal Trade Commission. By the end of 2011, it was adopted by most web browsers, but because it doesn’t carry any legal weight, it was never widely adopted.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?